| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Portalegre in August is fairly hot at 23.4 °C (74.12 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 29.9 °C (85.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 17 °C (62.6 °F).
- In August there is a range/ variation of mean daily temperatures of 12.9 °C (23.2 °F).
- The weather in August is arid. A feeble 8mm (0.3in) of H2O precipitates.
- The shortest day is 13:04 long and the longest day is 14:12 long with an average length of 13:39.
Check the distance to and compare the Portalegre August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Portalegre, Portugal
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Portalegre: